Keep Termites Away
Keep Termites From Eating You Out of House and Home!
The problem is once they are in your house; they cause massive structural damage, costing you thousands of dollars. Your best course of action is to catch them before they have a chance to wreak havoc!If you have a current termite infestation, or lie awake at night because you think they might be eating your house away right now, Home Termite Control will be the most important call you make today.For as low as $249, a Home Termite Control technician will come to your home and conduct our exclusive termite inspection. You’ll receive:
- Thorough inspection by a licensed professional carried out to Australian government standards.
- Multi-point approach that covers every possible termite invasion method and how to stop them.
- Detailed written report showing problem areas and suggested termite control methods custom-designed for your home.
Australian homeowners have relied on Home Termite Control to handle their termite prevention for many years. They know we deliver high quality termite services that include:
- Experienced, thoroughly-insured, professional termite inspectors with a valid government-issued pest controller license.
- A variety of environmentally friendly treatment options.
- Clean, tidy commercial vehicle and equipment.
- Back-up service options to make sure the termites never return.
Common signs of termite infestation include wood damage and mud tunnels. This means they might have penetrated everywhere in your home. But even the mud tunnels can be hidden–under carpets, sinks and appliances. Our professional inspectors know how to find pesky, stubborn termites and get rid of them!
Home Termite Control is dedicated to giving Australian homeowners like you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your home is termite-free. No more worrying about expensive damage.
Feel free to browse through the Our Approach section to find out more information on how we can help you control termite damage.
The Treatment options can be confusing.
The Inspection techniques don’t always work.
Prevention is vital in high risk areas.
16 videos to inform and explain your options in detail. Entertaining and revolutionary, we demystify the world of termites and pest control.